Issued by Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra :
- Students seeking admission in Undergraduate courses on the basis of having compartment in the subject of 10+2 examination must clear his/her compartment subject till Nov., 2015 In case he/she does not clear the same, his/her admission shall be cancelled automatically.
- No separate intimation would be sent to the students. They would themselves be responsible for checking of the admission/merit list (s) displayed on specified dates for admission on the notice board.
Place of litigation with University
All legal disputes relating to examination /admission of students will be subject to Kurukshetra Court or courts having jurisdiction in Kurukshetra. All the rules given in the prospectus are in the shape of guidelines, it is not an exhansive detail of all the regularities. Rules are subject to change without any notice as per latest order of Haryana Govt./K.U.K.
- Prospectus is not a legal document. It contains only general information and guidance.
- Various rules regarding admission to College etc. are subject to change by the College. All such changes shall be binding on all the Students.
- The Principal reserves the right to refuse/ cancel any admission without assigning any reason in the interest of the institute.
- All admissions are provisional and subject to the approval by Kurushetra University Kurushetra
- All legal disputes relating to Examination/ Admission of students will be subject to Courts Having jurisdiction in Kurushetra.
- Changes in the Scheme of Examination/ Syllabus of different classes, if affected by the University at any time, will be introduced accordingly.
- Prospectus is not a legal document. It provides only general informations and guidance.
- The College reserves the right to cancel/refuse admissions to any student without assigning any reason in the interest of the Institution.
- Various rules regarding admission to College and dues etc. are subject to changes made by the University/College.
© 2015 Imperial College Hisar, All rights reserved.